Danny Smith New Image Home Improvments - BAD PAINTER and SCAM HANDYMAN

Tulsa, Oklahoma 3 comments
Featured Not resolved

Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB.LIED and STOLE from us.

Always wanted more money. We finally had to fire him. The Keller Williams Realtor who recommended him was completely surprised at his work, unlike his past work. Lied to the realtor about the job.

She was overseeing the job when we were out of town for my parents double funeral. IT was to be completed before the carpet was laid and assured it would be--HE LIED AND NEVER SHOWED UP. This is before we went out of town for funerals. He assured us it would be completed by when we got back---HE LIED AND NEVER SHOWED UP!!!!

We gave him money up front like a fool, and he will not give back to us the difference of money for what work he did do and said he would do.

WE WILL SEE HIM IN COURT----- AND WIN!!!!THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURES AND CONTRACT!!!!

Review about: Painting.

Comments

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #953700

I thought he was a creep as soon as he entered the door to quote.If this is the same brunette long-haired guy that looks icky.

Of course he hangs out with a woman named. Adele Chittum who blackmails, steals, doesn't pay taxes, etc.

Two of a kind.I'm sorry we both met these awful people.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #687514

THIS IS WHY YOU HIRE ONLY LICENSED CONTRACTORS ALWAYS CHECK WITH THE DEPT OF PRO. AND OCCUPATIONAL REGULATION IN YOUR STATE AND DONT GO FOR THE LOWEST PRICE YOU GET

to Anonymous Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #953701